Procedure for Chartering a Missionary Church in the United States and complete details may be found in the Constitution, Article XIII – Local Church.
For more information on What it means to become a part of the Missionary Church and to print out a copy of the Constitution and other pertinent documents (see right side "downloads" box).
Contact District Superintendent, Mike Livingston at 805.523.9085 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to start the process.
The Application Process:
1. Contact the director or superintendent in your region or district to begin the process.
2. The pastoral leadership shall be duly credentialed by the denomination.
3. There shall be at least 15 baptized adults (16 years or older) in the fellowship.
4. The fellowship shall be in agreement with the Missionary Church Articles of Faith and Practice.
5. The fellowship shall agree to contribute their share to the on-going ministries of their district and the denomination.
6. The membership shall by a 75% majority vote approve an action to join the Missionary Church.
7. The newly organized church shall submit an application for member church status to the region/district.